Commonly used transformer classification can be summarized as follows:
1, according to the number of points:
1) Single-phase transformers: for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
2) three-phase transformer: for three-phase system, the voltage drop.
2, according to the cooling method points:
1) Dry-type transformers: rely on air convection to naturally cool or increase fan cooling, used for high-rise buildings, high-speed toll site electricity and local lighting, electronic circuits and other small-capacity transformers.
2) Oil-immersed transformers: Rely on oil as cooling medium, such as oil immersed cold, oil-air-cooled, oil-immersed water-cooled, forced oil circulation.
3, according to the use of points:
1) Power Transformer: used for power transmission and distribution system, down voltage.
2) instrument transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, for measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3) Test transformer: can produce high voltage, high voltage test of electrical equipment.
4) Special Transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjusting transformers, capacitive transformers, phase transformers and so on.
4, according to the winding form points:
1) Double winding transformer: Used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
2) three-winding transformer: generally used in power system substation, connecting three voltage levels.
3) Autotransformer: used to connect different voltage power system. Can also be used as a normal boost or drop transformer.
5, according to the core form points:
1) Core transformer: Power transformer for high voltage.
2) amorphous alloy transformer: amorphous alloy core transformer is a new type of magnetic material, no-load current decreased by about 80%, is the energy-saving effect of the distribution transformer is more ideal, especially for rural power grids and developing regions such as load rate Lower place.
3) Shell transformers: special transformers for high current, such as electric furnace transformers, welding transformers; or for power transformers for electronic equipment, televisions and radios.
Shinenergy Technology Ltd. Headquarters
Address: No.66 , Tong Dun Road, Suzhou New District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Contact: Numb Huang
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Shinenergy Technology Ltd. NA office
Address: 3501 Mayflower Blvd, Springfield, IL 62711, USA
Contact: Sherry Huang
Shinenergy Technology Ltd. Europe office
Address: Schulgasse 14, 76597, Loffenau Germany
Contact: Thomas Asprion
Shinenergy Technology Ltd. Asia office
Address: 1 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #03-20 Enterprise One Singapore 415934
Contact: Claire Tan